Zoids: EZ-017 Iguan
This is an injection-plastic kit of a science-fiction/anime item.
Iguan is built with a hybrid airframe that uses the same frame as Pteras and Godos which is a must-have for fans in recreating battle scenes between small-sized Zoids. Part of the Small-Bore Particle Beam Cannon attached to its head can be interchanged to attach the Crusher Vice. Fans can also enjoy playing with the expanding feature of the Flexible Thruster Binder attached to the Iguan's back.
Note: This kit features mostly snap-fit assembly, but some parts may require glue.
- One pilot figure is included within this model kit.
- The Flexible Thruster Binder can be expanded on the back or can be removed to expose the Zoid core.
- The cockpit hatch can be opened to place the included pilot figure inside.
- The Crusher Vice on the front right leg can be opened and closed. The Small-Bore Particle Beam Cannon attached to the head can be held within the hands of the Zoid for fans to enjoy.
- The cockpit can be removed and/or used as an "escape pod."
- This model kit is compatible with Mechanical Base Flying 3 (sold separately) to create various different poses.